Friday, May 29, 2015

This book is everything!

This book is everything! Everythang!  Full of interesting characters that are fresh and unique,  a story that is unlike any that I have read, and fun. I couldn't put this book down and really rooted for the antagonists to win.
The good:
Maia. Such an amazing heroine full of complexities that draw you to her like a moth to a flame. She feels genuine, I felt her pain and wanted her to get a win.
Well developed plot with the right amount of emotion and action.
Caleb. Despite myself I liked him. he is good and honest, yet still an alpha male
Helix. I want to date him. is that weird?

The bad:
I want more!!!!

Overall: This is one of those books that I wait for, a pearl amongst coal; I literally go through 20+ books a month hoping to find something like this that is full of well written complex characters that make me laugh and cry. This book was everything!


Buy this book, here! or here!
Find out more about L. Penelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment