Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Book Boyfriend of August: Conall Viga-Feilan

Conall Viga-Feilan


So, I fall in love with book characters all the time and I thought I should give them some love on my blog. This month my book boyfriend is Conall Viga-Feilan of "The Magnus Pack"series, but featured as the main character in the book "Go Fetch" by Shelly Laurenston. Viking, shape shifting wolf, and abnormally large blonde Conall is more than just character candy, he's intelligent, loyal, and grateful for his good fortune. Even, when he's "blessed" by falling in love with a mean woman who does her very best to avoid how vulnerable falling in love will make her. Miki Kendrik, the vertically challenged hacker genius (178 IQ), bartender, and outspoken friend even goes beyond the duck and dodge of the inevitable, she actually drugs the poor man to unconsciousness, and that's after she tries to get him arrested, twice! But, Conall takes it all in stride, loving her intelligence and fierce protectiveness with the same vigor that he has for her big beautifully round ass and gorgeous lips.  


              
This is a picture of ClayMattews, he is my interpretation
of what Shelly Laurenston's character
would look like.

Best Line: "Well, so you don't get too cocky, I myself often complete the TV Guide crossword puzzle"...."In pen"



Appearances: "Pack Challenge", "Go Fetch", and "Here Kitty, Kitty"By Shelly Laurenston


Description: This one blonde.....He was as big as a house..Like a blonde polar bear. All muscles and strength. Thor, God of Thunder- from "Pack Challenge" By Shelly Laurenston



B.B. Runner up: David Beckham. Yes, he's a book character! If you consider all the non-fiction that has been written about him as a character; then, yes he's a character. Just shut up about him being real and married, what's up vicki, smile some time this year please cause I'm married to and would probably drool and stutter if I actually met him in real life. I would also have to stop a fistfight between him and C-Macdaddy, cause not only is he my side piece, but hubby is a diehard Chelsea fan and Beck's is the enemy. However, D.B. is delicious and my honarary (IT IS TO AN HONOR!) boyfriend of the month.



Thanks- M.


To check this series please follow the links to Shely Laurenston's Amazon.com page or her personal web page


"Pack challenge"
 "Go Fetch"
Here Kitty, kitty"

No comments:

Post a Comment