Friday, June 14, 2013

Lions, falcons, bears, and swans.......

Oh my!



Lion And The Falcon (Furry United Coalition) 

I couldn't make it past the sample for this book. There were too many characters with backgrounds that I didn't like this sample enough to buy the book.


Swan And The Bear (Furry United Coalition):

This was just an okay read for me. I found some problems that kep me from loving the book:

Repetitive
Wrong words
Needs better editing
The correct term is stylist, men don't go to hairdressers. Barbers or stylists


But overall, I enjoyed the read enough to continue reading Mrs. Langlais; i mean come on, she has a book titled "Delicate freakin Flower" I have to love her just for that!

 Click the titles to view these books at Amazon.com and form you own opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment