Sunday, April 12, 2015

Trust me

Trust by Jodi Baker


I was browsing through titles and came upon this title, I read the synopsis and thought that it sounded really interesting, so I gave it a go!




The good;
good writing
interesting story
action- were-jackals, gift giving voices, a surprise rich realtive
mystery- there was a lot of "what will happen next"
I love New York and Anna's summation of neighborhoods is great it really made me feel like Anna was a real new Yorker
A girl who loves books- I love that Anna remembers events in her life based on the book she was reading at the time.




The bad:
Anna is really whinny about living every book nerds fantasy!! What sixteen year old wouldn't want an adventure?

Overall:  Whinny teenage girls aside, this was a fun read that I would recommend to readers who enjoy a lot of mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment