Thursday, December 6, 2012

Warrior come out and play


Warrior by Violet Dubrinsky

This is the fantasy love tale of Jaisyn head strong princess of Lytheria and stubborn Vulcan king of Morden.
The good:
So surprised how much I liked this book, though I'm obsessed with "Song for ice and fire" by George R.R. Martin, I just wasn't sure I would like another epic fantasy. So, so in love with this story; strong heroine, twists and turns, action and a good looking hero. Yes, please!
I'm jus sayin:
I'm so in love with V.D. right now. All of her books are good reads; well developed and interesting characters that can be both romantic and strong without making the story feel contrived . First Viktor, now Varian/Vulcan so in love with these manly men who have a sensitive heart and an adult imagination. 
V.D. Please, can I have another? And another two staring Varian, who I'm in lust with his controlled demeanor and of course one staring Malcolm. What about Malcolm, does he get over Jaisyn and find love? Please continue this series!
Have'nt read it yet? Buy it here

Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment