Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fierce Read!

Fierce heat 

Threesomes are not my thing. Neither is m/m, Novellas aren't worth my money, because they always leave me wanting. I have found the exception to these negatives, Fierce heat by Celia Kyle and Lizzie Lynn Lee. This book piqued my interest with its descriptive wording and concise storyline.  

The story revolves around two shifter lovers Isic and Ferr after an interspecies war. Homeless and hotly in love with one another the warriors land on a spacestation where they meet Amaya, their third part. Then the book gets fiercely hotter. I do wish there was more, but would be satisfied with a sequel. Great read that I would recommend to anyone that loves well written erotica.




And if you like what you read please hit the follow button. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment