Sunday, August 4, 2013

I recently had a conversation with an author I enjoy, here is my end of the shenanigans.......

We both love Mr. Henry Cavill and I explained about the muse of her book series.......



Me. cool. I have seen and drooled over Superman. my gay husband (not to be confused with my actual husband) was distracted by his chest hair, it marred the suit. I was like what ?!?! I wanted to run my hands through that hair. I volunteered to be his official manscaper, what I lack in formal training, I make up in enthusiasm.

Me. I didn't submit my resume, I felt that his "people" would not be amused by my enthusiasm or lack of training.


Yes, I know how silly I am.





A.D.Kodobah Dark Genesis trilogy. Click the pic or link to visit this book on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment