Monday, August 5, 2013

I got the Fever!


Wolf Fever by Milly Taiden
Raine Bowe volunteers for a sleep study for extra cash, but wakes up in a lab, the victim of a mad scientist. She escapes with one objective, find someone to help her fight the evil growing inside her.

Ryder Storm is a man with a bad boy reputation. He knows the desperate woman in his bar is his mate the moment he lays eyes on her. He'll give her anything she wants, except the one thing she's begging for. Death.


Mature reader warning: Adult content including but not limited to: Violence and raw sexual language and actions.

The good:
One to watch
This is my first read by Mrs. Taiden and I really loved the passion and excitement of this book. The H/H have so much chemistry from the very beginning and the writing is steamy like hot butter on the griddle.
The story is unique in the sea of paranormal romances. How many heroines are as strong as the alpha male in their stories? I can only think of a few, so the author gets extra stars from me for that.
And the sex. GOOD sex tastefully done
The bad:
There were a few errors overall, but nothing that I'm going to whine about.
I’m jus sayin:
I was a little upset that she didn’t get to personally exact revenge

Check this book out at Amazon or goodreads!

No comments:

Post a Comment