Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My big Russian Fantasy....


Sergei

(Her Russian Protector #5)

 by Roxie Rivera

I found this goodread via Kerry Fonville one of my facebook friends! I downloaded the sample and was immediately pulled into the world of the characters. Ms. Riveras writing is so engaging and her characters are really well written, I didn't feel that I missed anything having only read book 5.
In fact I was able to really focus on this couple Bianca and Sergei. Bianca is a big beautifil woman with a good head on her shoulders and nice life that she has made for herself, her only problem is that she has a prowler snooping around her house. Sergei Sakharov vows to protect her at all costs. He's been trying to get close to the plus-sized beauty for months but she rejects him at every turn. He's determined to show her that he's worth more as a man than his criminal connections. 

Dolph Lundgren in Rocky IV



Ohhhh, Sergei is my favorite type of hero; big, sexy, and loveable. I know he's too short for the Russian character of Sergei, but I keep picturing  Ivan Drago as this character. Sorry Apollo, my brother you were awesome and I mourn for you, but Ivan was/is hot.
All the well written love scenes, the wonderful character arc Bianca goes through, and the loving friendship that the female characters have are so fun to read. I will definitely keep my eye on this series and these writer!

You can check this read out at Amazon, Goodreads, B&N.

Never seen Rocky IV and have no idea who Ivan Drago is? Click the links to learn more and please Subscribe to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment