Sunday, February 16, 2014

Seduced in Blue......

I recently received an ARC of Melissa Blue's "Her insatiable Scot." I have to be honest, this is the first book that I have finished by this author, I am a huge fan of the "Den of sin" series (Shamelessly Taken is free on Amazon!) so I have "Forbidden Rendezvous," but I have not read this title yet.

My first impressions were quite confused, I hadn't read the first book, "Under his Kilt," so I had no idea what any of the characters were talking about. The reason for Tristan and Keri being at a hotel and posing as their family members, but as the story went on I began to understand more and more until I
was quite obsessed with this book. Namely, Tristan.

Tristan. I love a strong alpha male with a generous helping of vulnerability and Tristan is just that. Smart, sexy, skilled in the bedroom and hurting, Keri is the only woman in the world able to offer him everything that he needs; beauty, intelligence, and patience. Aw sweet! Not exactly, try hot. Steamy, explosive, toes curling while reading, HAWT! And the way he said, "Aye" instead of yes? Girl! In my head it was deep and dark like a young Sean Connery.

Favorite line:
I have more than one favorite,  if I were to list them here I would end up copying pages 65, 69, and 95.
e.g. Keri, "He probably tasted like the best decision she ever made....." Yum-O!


I'm jus Sayin:
I asked my hubby, the C-Mac (as in the guy of Scottish decent) to say "Aye" for me and he just looked at me like I was stupid. ME! How rude.

Read this book or check out its author, Melissa Blue.

Please subscribe! Thanks, Monica B.

No comments:

Post a Comment